- Director of their management and lettings companies
- Wrote the business plans
- Directed and managed all sales and marketing activities
- Set up a co-agency agreement
ELIMINATE 8 OUT OF 10 CORE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT RISK FACTORS
GET A FREE COPY OF OUR 7PS OF PROPERTY MARKETING CHECKLIST TO ENSURE YOUR PROJECT IS A SUCCESS
Appointed by the owner developer in October 2012 to set up an asset disposal programme for a 50 acre estate in the Lake District and 25 properties. By the end of 2014 sold all properties raising £11.3m for the owners, doubling the sales pace expected by the bank.
Brought in and supervised:
- Chartered Surveyors to properly value the properties
- Digital marketing experts to redesign their website and handle all SEO and email marketing
- Architects to renegotiate planning conditions with the local planning authority
- A new conveyancing lawyer familiar with large-scale property developments
- A CRM specialist to set up a custom-designed database to handle lettings and management company requirements
Set up and became a Director of their management and Director and Co-owner of the lettings companies.
Wrote the business plans for each of these to ensure correct service charges in the case of the management company and to maximise yield in the case of the lettings company.
Attended monthly meetings to direct and manage all sales and marketing activities.
Set up a co-agency agreement with a local estate agent and helped close all sale.