- 50 hotel residential homes on Gleneagles estate
- Responsible for all sales & marketing
- £40m+ in property sales achieved
- Annual occupancy approaching 100%
ELIMINATE 8 OUT OF 10 CORE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT RISK FACTORS
GET A FREE COPY OF OUR 7PS OF PROPERTY MARKETING CHECKLIST TO ENSURE YOUR PROJECT IS A SUCCESS
Asked by Gleneagles to write the business plan for, launch and run the sales and marketing for Glenmor, a 50+ property vacation home development adjacent to the main hotel site.
To ensure that the launch of a new accommodation category at Gleneagles in no way damaged this 80 year-old 5 Red Star hotel's super-luxury brand.
Was involved with Gleneagles for nearly 10 years influencing the master planning, construction and design process, and running the 15-person sales and marketing operation.
- Helped establish the "Seasonal Ownership" brand name, corporate identity, website, signage, photography and all collaterals. Created an elaborate, multimedia lead generation programme including online and off-line advertising, PR, direct mail, referrals, hotel display and in-room marketing.
- Established an innovative pricing strategy that simplified the sales close.
Glenmor became the highest average priced development of its kind in Europe, achieving over £40m in property sales and returning over £11m in profit, with annual occupancy approaching 100%.