- $800m GDV, 3,500 home new town development, India
- Consulted on sales & marketing plan, sales and construction phasing
- Pre-sales of US$65m
ELIMINATE 8 OUT OF 10 CORE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT RISK FACTORS
GET A FREE COPY OF OUR 7PS OF PROPERTY MARKETING CHECKLIST TO ENSURE YOUR PROJECT IS A SUCCESS
Ensaara Metropark, India
Engaged to set up the sales and marketing activities for an $800m GDV, 3,500 home new town development in Nagpur, India.
To scale up normal property marketing structures and practices to meet the gargantuan requirements of this massive project.
Worked closely with the developer's senior management and in-house marketing team in Mumbai, teaching, sharing, learning, making friends for life and watching a young marketing team grow in stature before my eyes.
- Advised on sales and construction phasing and master plan to maximise sales pace. Also on property sizes, layouts, bedroom configurations and interior design.
- Held workshop sessions to reveal significant Features, Advantages & Benefits in construction materials and techniques to inform the marketing collaterals.
- Created a pricing matrix for each of the property types, which set pricing policy for the development and helped the management team workshop the business plan.
- Visited and prepared proposals and contracts for a number of bulk property buyers Bank of India, LIC insurance and Reliance Power leading to pre-sales of several apartment blocks of 500 homes.
- Met and negotiated with Apollo Hospitals and CARE Hospital and a school operator and helped to create bespoke development contracts for each of these leading to commitment to develop a 1,000-pupil school and a 200-bed hospital
Initial marketing launch resulted in pre-sales of 500 homes, a 1,000 pupil school and a 200 bed hospital. This equated to US$65m – more than enough to cover general infrastructure costs for the project, all infrastructure costs in Phase 1 (of 3) and all construction costs for the pre-sales properties.